Wednesday 17 January 2018

Out of bodysuit experience





bodysuit - Shein
jeans - H&M
boots - Next
bag - Zara





bodysuit - Shein
jeans - H&M
boots - Primark

I was late to get into the bodysuit game.

Whilst I love a good leather trouser or tailored leg, the top half would always be a silk shirt or crop - I never saw what was allegedly so great about the humble bodysuit.

However, obsessively browsing depop one day, I took the plunge. A plunge Boohoo number had caught my eye and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. 

And that was it - sold. 

Striking the perfect balance between 'making a real effort' and 'keeping it cas', the bodysuit is the updated equivalent of the classic, jeans and a nice top. Shoutout to Missguided for spot on reactive marketing.

Anyway, they have become a night-out go-to, and these two from Shein are sure to become firm staples in the overflowing catalogue that is my wardrobe.

(Maybe I need to ease up on the metaphors.)

What item of clothing have you changed your mind on?

xxx

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Both are so cool but if I have to choose one of them I wil choose the second one :-)
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first top! So gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bodysuits are for you as you look perfect in them!
    With love from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't taken too much of a plunge on bodysuits! I have 3 of them but I barely wear them so this has reminded me I should give them a chance since you look stunning in them <3

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit, you look amazing!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with both but my fav is the second one.
    You look awesome.
    Kisses,
    E.
    www.withcapitale.com
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog, Thanks for share with us. If need Website Development & Designing Services visit Ogeninfo.
    Website Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this blog. Visit Y & H Cargo india for Shipping and Freight Forwarders Services.
    Logistics Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Informative Blog, thanks for sharing.Visit Spin Gurus for the Music Production Courses in Delhi.
    Audio Engineering Course

    ReplyDelete
  10. To know about Mutual Fund and there investment Scheme, Visit Mutualfundwala.
    Mutual Fund Companies

    ReplyDelete
  11. oat names, vinyl lettering and boat lettering for yachts, motorboats, canal boats and racing dinghies. Call us on 01590 671974 for more information on our services. Dale Hollow News

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig