Saturday 7 April 2018

One piece three ways











How great are those pieces which just go with everything?
From something to throw over evening attire or wouldn't look out of place in the office, that versatile blazer or shirt that goes with everything grows to be a firm wardrobe staple - somehow working its way into every outfit.

This jacket from Berrylook ticks that box perfectly. That monochrome palette and simple shape means it's so easy to pair with everything from crisp white shirt to black roll neck, with the houndstooth print giving it a little edge.

Which is your favourite look?

xxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. All these styles look so good!! What an amazing piece jacket I just love that print!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the looks, and if I had to pick one it would be the all black with the jacket. You styled it marvelously!

    xo,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your personal style is so brilliant babe; each of the three ways you've styled this piece are perfect - I'd happily wear any of them! My fave would have to be number 3 though. You reaaaaally suit that sleeveless roll neck!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so classy and versatile, I love it!
    http://www.lambassadrice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so good! I love clothings that you can easily mix and match with other pieces. My favorite is the combo with the white button down shirt!

    xx, Richel V. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the last outfit for sure!! It's so chic even with the trainers and I must admit I'm a huge trainer fan as much as I love a good ankle boot! xx

    https://www.krystelcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a versatile jacket! I love all the looks but I think the first is my favourite, so my style. Also really love the boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig